Some music compositions:
Videogame developer with 7+ years of experience.
I worked with Unity, C# and I used this software: Maya LT, Zbrush, Mudbox, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Substance Painter, Reaper, Guitar Pro, Cantabile, Audacity, HitFilm Express & After Effects.
- Graphic designer from LaSalle College Bogotá and Computer Graphics Multimedia certified by LaSalle College Montreal.
- 3D modeler, rigger, and animator certified by Autodesk and Naska Digital.
- Unity Certified Developer by Unity technologies.
- Certified in Digital Media Pipeline workflows by Naska Digital.
- Global Jump Camp – Videogame development certification by Andes University
- Concepts in videogame development certified by Swinburne University of Technology
I offer services related to videogames and 3d applications development. I have experience developing content for:
- Windows PC & Mac
- Oculus (Quest, Rift, Go)
- Xbox One
- Android & IOS
- Kinect 1 & 2
- Leap Motion
- Nvidia Shield
- Arduino Integration with Unity
- Simulators, Photobooths, and BTL projects
I was working too as a Videogame developer teacher, helped to design the content related to videogame development for some Educative institutions, and also I was volunteer mentoring and making talks at different events and jams like the recent Women GameJam 2020 🙂
I worked in projects for these companies: